RV Park -- Overnight RV Parking is OK too
Hollywood Casino TunicaHot
- Video Poker
- Table Games
- Poker Room
Homesteading is not allowed.
If visiting Memphis and not concerned with a 35/40 minute drive I would recommend this to be the place to stay.
We took a fast trip from California to Kentucky and on our way back we wanted to stop at Sams Town as I remembered from a few years back they had an RV Park but when we got there it was closed the RV Park, So we went across the street and followed the signs to Hollywood Casino RV Park.
I parked at the park but had to walk all the way inside the casino to the front dest to check in.I was givin a code for the door to enter the Casino from the side great for a late night walk.
The food choices sucked as the nice steak house was closed and we dont eat at buffets and the burger cafe food was just that.We could not find the steak house and had to ask security.
Gambling sucked so we walked to the place next door and the whole walkway was covered and lighted, heck it was even a romantic walk as it was a warm August evening, ok getting off subject.
Anyways that was a better casino to gamble.
Getting back to the RV Park it was well worth the few bucks and i am glad we found it.
I think the economy has hit these casinos hard and that is why so many have changed there services, from free drinks at the bar to RV Parks being closed, to having to walk a mile to check in and not at the RV Office.
Hollywood Casino RV park is a friendly and enjoyable place to stay. The bath house/laundry area is new, and very luxurious for a RV park. Just a few more items to add to the other posts:
* The newspaper is not “really” free. You are being charged for it daily. It is up to you to pick it up, or you can refuse the charge and not pick it up also;
* Very limited pull-thru sites. If you require one, the best thing to do is call and reserve a spot prior to arrival;
* Wireless internet was free and reliable;
* Propane is sold at a very reasonable price;
* Pool (with small water slide) and hot tub area is open to RV park residents, but you need to get a pass card from the hotel front desk first, and;
* Casino was very nice with lot's of things to see along the outer edge. We didn't have much luck on machines here on this trip.
For the price, it is a flip-up between here and Sam’s Town. If you like to use the park’s showers, then Hollywood Casino is the better place to stay at.