We needed a place to overnight in the 95 degree heat of August. Wanted some 50 amp access. This is a casino RV park. There are actually two of them. One by the Casino and one by the Q Store. There is a shuttle that will come right to your site and take you to the store or casino or hotel or golf course. It is free for one night if you join their players club (free to join). they have 20, 30 and 50 amp and water and a dump station. Go to your site, set up, fid the number. Then go to the casino and get a players card. Then go register. Free for one night. Clean with some road noise. Very easy to get to. It is essentially a concrete parking lot with marked spots and hook-ups. Perfect spot for us.
Stayed twice at the RV park at Downstream casino. Excellent park with water and electric. Pull through spots. Level. Trucks parked in separate area. Grassy areas on perimeter Dump stations clean and maintained. We stayed at lot closest to the neon rv park sign (which is cool!) Easy sign in at Q store. Husband and I each got a card so got our 2 nights free. Security very present. Easy call for a shuttle from lot to casino or easy walk. Casino nice atmosphere. Several restaurant options. Q store very nice and super clean. Also a gas station. Would highly recommend.
1. 22 RV spaces are available just north of our main parking area.
· Upon arrival you must register your vehicle and make any payments at the Hotel Gift Shop.
2. We also have a 40 space Downstream RV Park with Wifi service available and plenty of “green space” in this pet friendly Park.
· The Downstream RV Park is located on the South East side of the round-a-bout at our property entrance. This is the intersection of Hwy 400/166 and E Nee Road/Greenwood Drive.
· Upon arrival you must register your vehicle at our new convenience store, the “Q Store” directly north of the RV Park, which you may find convenient for your traveling and shopping needs. The Q Store manages the RV Park and this is where you will register and make payments.
RV Park General Information:
· The fee for use of both RV parking areas is $25 per night.
· Q Club Card holders receive complimentary stays as follows:
o Gold Card Holders: 4 nights free stay
o Silver Card Holders: 3 nights free stay
o Bronze Card Holders: 2 nights free stay
o Welcome Card Holders: 1 night free stay
o Guests who do not have a Q Club card are welcome to visit the Q Club inside Downstream Casino Resort to join the Q Club at no charge).
· A registered RV Park guest may use the hotel pool for themselves and up to 3 guests after receiving wrist bands at the hotel check-in desk.
· We do not accept reservations for any RV spaces. Availability is first come first served.
· All spaces have electric and water hookups available (water service is turned off in cold weather months to prevent damage.)
· A dump station is available at both RV parking areas.
· We provide complimentary shuttle service from the 40 Space Downstream RV Park to the casino at all hours.
Stayed one night. Can't beat the price. Free water and 50 amp elect after getting a casino card (one night then $25/night). On call shuttle to casino. Quite and well lit. Building a new park. Don't know if it will cost or not, some say it's for overflow.