RV Park (seasonal) -- Overnight RV Parking may be available in a remote lot, $20/48 hours, call ahead.
Villages at Turning Stone RV ParkHot
RV Parking and Camping Information
* Arcade - The multi-purpose game room is open during office hours. Don't forget your quarters.
* Bathhouses - There are two bathhouses with showers located in the park. See map.
* Big Rigs - We can accommodate large rigs towing up to 70 feet.
* Bikes - Bring yours for a great way to get around the park.
* Boat Rentals - Pedal boat rentals available at The Villages RV Park on the pond. Stop in the office for times and sign up.
* Fishing - On-site pond stocked with bass.
* Games - Horseshoe pits, bocce ball and more. Equipment available in the registration office.
* Group Camping - For groups of 10 and more, inquire about our special rates. Group rates do not apply for holiday weekends.
* Laundromat - Coin operated washers and dryers are located in the guest services building.
* Propane Gas - Gas refill service for tanks and RVs available.
* Retail Store - Our park store is your one-stop shop for groceries, ice cream, fishing supplies, camping gear, wood, ice and don't forget souvenirs.
* Seasonal Camping - Have fun all summer long. We have limited seasonal sites available.
* Shuttle Service - The Shuttle Service is available at no charge to and from Turning Stone Resort Casino as well as the Resort's golf courses.
- Table Games
- Poker Room
Nice place but...
Parked in the regular casino parking lot in my class B rv. No problem or hassle from anyone. I actually had a room in the casino for a seminar from work i was attending. Drove to the RV campground right down the road to dump my tanks. They wanted $27 to dump. I informed them i was staying at the casino and they said it’s still $27 to dump. I find it sad that if you’re paying $175 a night to stay in the hotel they shouldn’t charge you to dump.
One of the best
Outstanding casino campground. Have stayed here a few tomes over past few years. Well maintained and layer out. We have stayed in casino campgrounds all across the country and this is one of the best
Overnight lot at Turning Stone Casino
I arrived at the overnight parking area around 10:00 P.M. I stayed the night at no charge. I left around 8:00 the next morning and never saw or heard from a security guard. There were pedestals for the trucks/RVs if they wanted 30 amp service, cable TV, and internet. The charge was $1.00/per hour. I did not pay for or use this service. There were no other RVs in the lot, but there were about 4 trucks. The lot is a little hard to find if you don't know where it is. We got gas at the Saveon Gas station at the corner of Rt 365 and Rt 31 after exiting I90 at the casino exit. From the gas station you take a right on 31 East. Go about 25 yards and take the first right. Go about 100 yards to the overnight lot.
9/3/15 - No Free Parking
Stopped by this casino just to see. Met a policeman taking a nap in the back parking lot - he said "Absolutely NO free overnight parking, there may be room at $15 night in lot". However, as I drove the next morning at 7:00am to my golf round, I saw 1 big class A and several (6) trucks parked in that same parking lot where I was --- maybe they all Paid their $15 (yea right) or they just got Lucky or the policeman didn't know what he was talking about. I'm sure however, that with a separate rv park, they won't allow it if they find you, they make more money at $50 night in the rv park ! :-) I went to Vernon Downs - see new post.
What a Gem!!
Just got back from trip through New York. Stopped off at the Turning Stone RV Resort. Resort being the key word! Can't say enough great things about this park. It is about a mile down the road from casino. From the moment you walk into the office you are well received by very friendly staff. The park is very clean, and has everything. And I do mean everything! Stock store, heated pool, hot tub, paddle boats, fishing, hiking trails, playground, volleyball, and basketball courts and much more. The sites are all paved with complete hookups, 30/50 amps, free wifi and cable. Also free shuttle to the casino and drop off back to site. You just place a call and they are there! Price for all this and more was $45.00 per nite. I recommend you try this park you'll be glad you did. What a gem. We got lucky...was there midweek so they had a space for us. They do say the summer weekends are always booked so make reservations well in advance.